Friday, January 9, 2009

My NewYear Resulotion



Its a new year !!! 2009!!! and say goodbye 2008,Hello!!!....2009!!!... Everyone of us has a new year resolution. New year resolution is the Empowerment to everyone , that all the wrong or bad things I do last year, I changed it for the peaceful of my mind.




My new year resolution this year 2009. I changed my self be a good girl and all the wrong things I've done, I changed it with a right for the goodness of my work .Especially to ''CARE'' my self and to my beloved family and friends that caring is the main ingredient that keeps true friendship alive, despite separation distance and time, care sustain love since I can't see you, let care be with you.




Also I'll be honest with my parents and be a good daughter and I changed my life for my family because someday, that finish my study I help to my parents for the love they gave me and support.




This 2009, Ill be do my best for my family, Ill do my self be changed for the better future.

No comments:

Post a Comment