Thursday, January 1, 2009

My ''NEW YEAR'' Day

''Once in their ought to concentrate their minds upon the remembered earth. they ought to give themselves up to a particular landscape in their experience , looking at it from as angles as they can, to wonder upon it, to dwell upon it.'' This tradition is the transmission of customs or beliefs from generation to generation. It means that the things we know today are already inside of us- passed on by our parents. All we have to do is tap into them, to activate them, to use them. Now!It was exactly a NEW YEAR before new year we are prepared some foods and etc. To celebrate this celebration it is the most important in our daily lives because it would be the tradition during spanish period. My new year day is only a simple, simple as like an a Teddy bear that shows us a loving care, and a very happy moment.But this time, I got lonely because of something wrong hmmm..and I mind that it is the part of our life there is lonely and also happy I'm right? When the time is coming at exactly 12 o'clock mid night . Everybody's celebrated,that full of joy and color.we are making some noisy, like bombing their fireworks and we are enjoy in the table to make a big banquet. after that, together with my friends we are making a happy moment. And this new year it is my unforgettable experience in my life because I'm very,very,very happy this Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment